April 18, 2024, 06:14:45 pm

News:

EMS and ORE = DO NOT SHOOT, even if they're Serco.

Almighty Bob's Application

Started by Almighty Bob, September 18, 2008, 10:45:15 pm

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Almighty Bob

September 18, 2008, 10:45:15 pm Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 08:46:05 am by Almighty Bob
Hello all. I'm Almighty Bob, and I have had the pleasure of meeting some of you in the grand wide open verse of VO the last few weeks. I'll try not to forget anybody, but I have had the distinct honor of sharing space with iry, drazed, Waffles of Soggy, spidey, #itan, iryone, and Fook Yu. I believe there are a few others, but like I said, please don't be offended if I forgot your name......terrible memory here. Both iry and iryone invited me to submit an application to become a member of this fine and honorable Itan guild once I had met the requirements.

I therefore formally submit a merchant type application. I'm currently subscribed to VO since 8-28-2008 on the 3 month plan, and I play about every day and several hours a day. My current license levels are 6/7/6/8/7. I have Basic Trader III, Basic Miner I, Heliocene Miner I, Pentric Mine I, Behemoth access and PoS with Itani nation. I have spent a good bit of time exploring the systems and talking to other traders and miners, gleaning information on profitable routes as well as discovering some on my on.

Even though I am still very unpolished and new so to speak....a green horn out of the academy........, I do have some combat experience as I have participated in a number of Hive queen hunts and have earned my Hive Queen Hunter I badge.........21/25 queen kills till number 2, and I have learned to take out a hive queen solo as well. I have just over 1000 hive bot kills with the Veteran Hive Hunter II badge, and I have also participated in a couple of leviathan hunts..........have yet to kill one though. I also have participated in three of the mid-week nation wars in Latos since I sub'd, and I had the great honor of fighting along side several of you in a recent border patrol this week. I know how to defend myself along the trade routes in and along the grey systems as well as UIT space from pirates. I am not a big PvP guy except when it comes to events and missions, and/or defending myself, fellow Itani and team mates. As such, I don't have any player kills to my credit at this current time, and it is definitely something I need to work on to be more effective when the need arises.

Why do I want to be a member of the Coalition of Itan? I am a proud Itani citizen, and through the Coalition of Itan, I can serve my people well by discovering new trade routes and by defending against Serco incursions and pirates who prey on the innocent folks trying to make a living through trade and mining. I also feel I can grow and learn as a pilot and player from the members I've met and those I have yet to meet.

What do I want from the Coalition of Itan? To become a member as everything else will fall into place.

What are my goals and future plans? If accepted into [ITAN], to become a respected member who upholds the ideals and philosophies of the Itani nation and [ITAN]. To become a better and more effective pilot as I want to be well rounded, able to be an asset in combat when called upon as well as being a profitable and productive miner/trader. I want to be a decorated pilot, earning all badges there are to earn.

Is there anything that I bring to the table? I would like to think so. I am a very helpful person and I like to teach others what I have learned. I am not selfish and am willing to share what profits I make through mining, trading and hunting. I am eager to learn and am able to follow orders, but if I am called to do something on my own, I am self-motivated and will finish my task and duty. I am honorable and operate by a very high code of conduct, but I do not impose my will upon others. This is just the path I have chosen. I am loyal, gentle and kind, but even though I am kind, I will fight to the bitter end to defend my Itani nation and my guild mates if provoked or called to do so.

I hope I wasn't too long winded there. If you need any further info, please let me know. OH........almost forgot......one thing..........I don't have another alt in game, but I do go by Agrajag on the VO forums. I don't plan on creating another alt unless asked to do so if I become a member. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Almighty Bob

edited for typos  ;D

Estrian

Wow, you wrote so much that I couldn't even be bothered reading it, good luck iry, and Welcome Almighty Bob.

:P

jomama

Woot!  We are really glad you have applied :) 

Paz

Woah... thats alot of text! Glad you applied, ender!

Estrian

ender? i'm pretty sure his name is Almighty Bob.

Paz

Whoops... hehe

My bad ;D

Estrian

Go Up

18 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome to Coalition of Itan [ITAN]. Please login or sign up.
April 18, 2024, 06:14:45 pm

Login with username, password and session length