April 20, 2024, 06:52:36 am

News:

EMS and ORE = DO NOT SHOOT, even if they're Serco.

Jay Arren: Application to join...Merchant Type probably,although maybe not

Started by Jay Arren, September 08, 2008, 08:30:16 pm

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Jay Arren

Subscription status : Paid
Levels:9-8-7-9-5

Hive Queen Hunter II (28 kills),Veteran Hive Hunter II,Basic Trader III,Basic Miner I,Helio Miner I
Access to Moth and XC,Itani and TPG POS,Serco KOS.Access to plain Vanilla Valk,though I did complete the Test Pilot mission for the X-1...still a couple thousand short of Light 9  :)

I've been playing this alt for a couple of months now,my main is a mid level trader in a friendly guild. I started the character in order to experience the more martial aspects of vo,without having to camp out in b8. I've done a few border skirmishes,and try to participate in ctc when possible. Possibly,I'll gravitate a bit more towards the trading and mining aspects of the game,since these are the two things I've enjoyed the most in VO so far.

I've heard good things about [ITAN] lately,amongst other things that you have a number of group activities,which is something I enjoy. I'm hoping these activities also encompass the trading and mining aspects of the game. That's the main reason for wanting to join,aside from the fact that this is the logical place for a nationally minded Itani citizen to end up.

Hope to see you

Jay

slime

Welcome to our forums, I hope to see you soon. 8)

Paz

Estrian

Yes :) many welcomes

Jay Arren

Thank you,hope to see you in guild chat!

jomama

A very happy welcome to ITAN, Jay Arren

Go Up

15 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome to Coalition of Itan [ITAN]. Please login or sign up.
April 20, 2024, 06:52:36 am

Login with username, password and session length