News:

Help show our supreme power! CtC!
Don't let those smelly Serco win!

bockscar's application

Started by bockscar, August 19, 2008, 03:18:04 am

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

bockscar

My name is bockscar, and i have been playing for a week or so. I really want to join ITAN, the few people i do know are in the guild and i want to come in too. At this point i feel compelled to say psicobra is the best! never did a more generous person exist...

Also i would like to add that i do not harbor any hostil feelings torwards the serco peoples, they have been very nice to me, helping me at every turn with advanced equipment and money (of which i paid back, i hate a debt..).

I am a subscriber

My levels are: 1/1/1/3/6 *becomes nervous*
On the surface this may look like i am lazy and don't know how to fire a gun let alone kill someone. To that i reply..
I have many mining credentials that are: Pentric I, Heliocene II, and Dentic II, along side 45 out of 120 prospecting mission (im getting there :D) and have had to defend myself against the bot horde many times, i have only died once at the hands of a guy named teeth, that combined with my one pk (lol) evens me out.

My activity in game is heavy (i think) i play almost everyday, vendetta is an excellent stress reliever! SO im usually around late (at least for usa)

I will vote in all elections in which i have a ballot and contribute to all discussions in which i have any expertise, which at this point will be limited because i am very new..

My over all plan and goals: As of now i would like to complete all 120 prospecting missions to recieve the Master Prospector certification ( i have done 45 so far, completing grey and working through UIT, soon i will get home to itan and prospect there, until i need to finish in serco (the last) in which case i will have to; from what others tell me, bot until i can dock, this will be a good oppritunity to improve my weapons levels).

What i need help with: everything lol

What i expect from Itan: Not a whole lot, just the idea that i am a part of something larger than myself will do, although i have been told of an extensive database in which i can look things up and be more efficient while mining, this is something i would really like to have seeing as how i will be moving onto unknown territory soon.

What i can give Itan: The knowledge and expertise of a rare ore miner, and another set of guns in battles we may encounter should you accept me as one of your own.

My hopes for the future: I want to be a part of a team of like minded itani individuals, banding together for the common good, i don't want or need much. However, it should be noted that i do not think serco people are bad or evil. But if i have to i will defend itani space from invasion if need be.

Thank you all for your time and consideration!
-bockscar

Paz

Welcome to the guild bockscar! We need a few more miners... I'll mine with you anyday ;D Hope ya get in and hope to see you around in game!

bockscar

Fooddevil

nice elf pic where did you get that from?  :o

Estrian

Go Up

20 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome to Coalition of Itan [ITAN]. Please login or sign up.
April 25, 2024, 05:27:31 am

Login with username, password and session length