DeusEx Application

Started by DeusEx, August 02, 2008, 06:36:35 pm

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

DeusEx

Hey all -

Subscription Status - Active
   Levels (3/3/2/3/4) or something like this
   How long you've been playing Vendetta - First week.
      In game activities you like doing - no idea, just learning the game
      What you'd like help with - I like big raids, and progression. Definitely need help in pvp and such.
      What you expect from [Itan] - Info!!! I have played several MMOs and I only do best when I'm in the know. Spedy took me under his wing and helped me out a lot. I'd like to keep learning and growing so that I can help people in the future.

Thanks!
DeusEx

Thespian

Nice Levels.... Welcome to the Coalition!
*Something of interest coming Soon (tm)*

Estrian

Hey Deus Welcome!

DeusEx

Thanks guys - There's a glitch in my character that won't let me log on for some reason. I got disconnected, and now I can't get past the "Entering Universe" screen. I'm in contact with the guild software people, but if anyone has ever seen this issue please let me know. There's also a few friends of mine that will be coming along too if I can get them in here as well. I don't have all their names atm, but the first one you should see is Kohsuan. Talk to you all soon.

Paz

Welcome aboard DeusEx!! wc! lol Never heard of that glitch... kinda sux... the Guild Software dudes can probably help... if i see Inc ingame ill be sure to tell him.

Milferd

Trying to get better every day.

slime

What sector are you in? Maybe it crashed.
Can you log in with another character?

Estrian

If you are in Divinia, then there is problems.. It crashed, but it *should* work!

DeusEx

It took them a couple days to fix it but they finally got to it. I'll see you guys in the guild soon I hope.

Captain Sraer

I logged off in Sedina, in a Rev C with dual LENB's and I got shut out like you in divinia.
Per Audacia ad Astra

Go Up

18 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome to Coalition of Itan [ITAN]. Please login or sign up.
April 26, 2024, 09:51:45 am

Login with username, password and session length