News:

Plugins can be downloaded from HERE

Application for Robellious to join Itan

Started by Robellious, July 04, 2008, 10:45:59 pm

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Robellious

July 04, 2008, 10:45:59 pm Last Edit: July 04, 2008, 10:48:07 pm by Robellious
I am on a paid account. Been playing this character for two months. However, I have played Vo in the past under another name for about six months. All my levels are in double digits. I am primarily a miner and a trader. I've completed all mining missions. I could use some help in Queen killing and PvP. I carry swarms on most of my ships to defend against Pirates. My game objectives are to become POS across the board but I do not care for the Serco and may not try for pos with them. I enjoy border skirmish.
I think I could help promote the guild in mining and trading and I am willing to participate in guild activities.

Robellious

P.S.  I am interested in the DataBase> mining/trading

Estrian

I can help you with the queening part, and Welcome if you get in!

Thespian

Awesome, I think we need some more miners and traders. ;)
*Something of interest coming Soon (tm)*

Captain Sraer

Great to soon have you in [ITAN]! Also, I can help with some basic PvP stuff, I'd go to slime, and jomama, and some other more veteran players then me for some cooler PvP skills.

I know he's not in our guild, but maybe ask Ecka Estenk if he's not busy, to help you.
Per Audacia ad Astra

Little Doom

DUn dun dun......he's gonna make our database go explody from "TOO MUCH INFORMATION! TOO MUCH INFORMATION! WE DID NOT NEED TO KNOW THAT!" errors, which would be disastrous! And he's in the double digits! He's trying to beat me! I know it! I just know it! What if he's trying to become LT right away after joining and if he gets it he'll start out with universal domination? We must stop it before it begins!

Nah, just kidding. Fellow traders/miners sounds like fun, and I seens you, you been around, you been like whoosh whoosh, and I was like "now that guy, he is, indeed he is, he just is" and awesome!

I'm the "silly person" of [ITAN], yup yup!

HIIIIIIDE THE BOOOOOOOOODIIIIIIEEEES!!!!!!!

I think I'm gonna do that after every post from now on, cause it's so much fuuuun!

Yeah, and what Sraer said, even myself, I know a little bit at this point, but just a little bit, but I can beat half of everybody, so that's not bad at all, eh?
Epic fail.

DD       OO       OO     M       M
D  D   O    O   O    O   MM   MM
D  D   O    O   O    O   M M M M
DD       OO       OO     M   M  M

Captain Sraer

:P

P.S. Hide the bodies!
Just like Leebs wants to "I will destroy you all!"

So why did he decide to go pirate?
Per Audacia ad Astra

Little Doom

Because Leebs was drunk. :P
Epic fail.

DD       OO       OO     M       M
D  D   O    O   O    O   MM   MM
D  D   O    O   O    O   M M M M
DD       OO       OO     M   M  M

Captain Sraer

lol, maybe...
Per Audacia ad Astra

Arlina Solestia

Because Leebs was drunk. :P

Leber is always drunk.
Don't make me give you a papercut!

Estrian

Paz

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH!!

P.S. HIDE THE BOOOOOOOOOOOOODIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEESS! lol i dont think i did that right

Go Up

16 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome to Coalition of Itan [ITAN]. Please login or sign up.
March 29, 2024, 05:31:26 am

Login with username, password and session length