News:

Help show our supreme power! CtC!
Don't let those smelly Serco win!

Fingerprint's application

Started by fingerprint, June 25, 2008, 11:15:35 am

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

fingerprint

My subscription status is currently Trial. PayPal doesn't support my country, but I work for a guy who can deposit a part of my pay to an PayPal acc, or buy subscription for me. I expect to have a 2 month subscription in about a week.
My levels are :
3/3/2/4/1
I currently reside in Odia where I try to track down and kill pirates that always seem to be stronger than me :)
I've been in the game for a total of 15 hours (not much, I know), but I'm getting into it. I've played Freelancer and EVE before, and I enjoy the physics based fighting in VO (FA off).
I expect ITAN to be a proud guild whit trustworthy members and a true brotherhood one can devote his (in game) life to.
I expect to be trained well, in order to fight for Itani nation well, of course.

I am good at avoiding being hit, so I mostly fly around in a hornet. I am trying to get to a better, faster and more agile ship...
I do have some trouble with multiple enemies, but hopefully your training (if you choose to take me in) will prepare me for that.
I am good for offensive fighting and creating diversions, as I don't really fear loosing my life or ship...

My current ships are Hornet (with Neutron Blasters) and an Atlas Mk 2 (for those trading missions). I have no interest in mining whatsoever.

I can also offer other services, as well. I am well known across the universe as the MLD (Mother-In-Law Dumper). I usually take your Mother-In-Law (if you wish so, of course) and dump her into the sun, or an ion storm. I am capable of ridding the Itani nation of those naggy Mother in laws!
Also, I would like to hunt pirates, as well as defend our borders.
So, can I join :) ?

Estrian

He looks more than qualified to me, Welcome! Nice levels

fingerprint

Thanks  ;D

I have somewhat less than an hour to play, so I would like to use that in training if you have no objections.
Meanwhile, I will subscribe to VO as soon as humanly possible...
I'll be Online around 01:00 am (GMT+2), hopefully I will find someone online...

Captain Sraer

hee hee, this guy is good, I accept him, even though I'm not in the position to!
Per Audacia ad Astra

Thespian

Fingerprint is awesome, I was the one who talked him into this and he's great, a really nice guy. ;)
*Something of interest coming Soon (tm)*

fingerprint

Well thanks :)
Well, you didn't need to talk me into joining, I accepted as soon as you offered. I was already familiar with your work (and your beverage of choice, of course) and I liked it very much. And I especially like the fact that you especially dislike the especially bad pirates...

LeberMac

HEY!  The Pirates are the glue that holds Vendetta together!

Hate pirates, do ya?!? Well remember this:
I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Go Up

20 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome to Coalition of Itan [ITAN]. Please login or sign up.
April 26, 2024, 02:08:11 pm

Login with username, password and session length